If you are using the America Online built-in browser, the images on this
and other sites may not load clearly. AOL overcompresses the graphics before
they display on your screen. This destroys the image quality. Following these
easy steps changes your preferences to display images as they should be seen.
1) In AOL, go to "My AOL."
2) Click the "prefs" (preferences) button.
3) Select the "WWW" option.
4) Select the "Web Graphics" tab.
5) Uncheck the "Use compressed graphics" option.
6) Click the "General" tab at the top of the window.
7) Under "Temporary Internet Files," click "Delete Files."
8) Click the "OK" button.
A better solution is to use another Web browser. Chances are good that
Microsoft Internet Explorer is installed on your machine. If not, using AOL 3.0
or higher, download Netscape or
After you install it, just launch and iconize (minimize) AOL, and launch
Netscape or Internet Explorer.
Click here to make your wedding reservation.
Return to Top